Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Pictures 2010

     We finally got the kids to take some good pictures with us. Well, Alexa cooperated. Pictures with Chase anymore are like pulling teeth! This was the best picture of the three of us. :-)

                                     

         I had to get a picture with each of my kids for their scrapbooks too!
                                     

                     He's getting so big but he's still my baby...
                                      

     Our budding photographer took this one of Howard and I. It's a little blurry and of course Alexa's in the way but it's nice to have a few of just the two of us so we appreciate Chase's efforts!
                                 

     It was a very nice Mother's Day. Howard got up and made waffles for breakfast. A favorite of mine and a rarity since they are so high in carbs! He and the kids took me out to a local Mexican restaurant, that I love, for dinner. Oh, it is so good! We then came home and went outside to toss a baseball together before the kids went to bed. Howard and I spent the evening playing games together. It's something we love to do and it was so nice to end the day talking and enjoying being together. It was a family sort of day which was just perfect considering what was being celebrated!

No comments: