Monday, May 17, 2010

Minivan Mom

     You got it! I am officially a minivan mom! I've been so apprehensive about this because my past experience with minivans was that they were pretty lame (no offense to you minivan owners out there!). There wasn't really any option for me but the Honda Odyssey as I love the way it looks and I am a Honda person through and through. Howard test drove the van a few months ago and agreed that it was the one he wanted as well.

     The 2010 vans are so hard to come by now because Honda it getting ready to change the bodystyle for 2011. We had to wait for our new "family member" for about five weeks. Nothing like waiting on such a big purchase to make you get cold feet. I kept freaking out every few days as to whether this was the right decision for us. Howard calmly reminded me that we had planned on this for quite a while and that I'd be happy with it once we got it. He was right of course! I love the convenience of the van and we upgraded from a 4 cylinder to a V6 which is great for this lead foot!

     The whole drive home Chase kept saying "I so happy! I really like this minivan! Mommy are you so happy? Daddy are you so happy? I really like this minivan!" The best part is that now when I say it's time to get in the van Chase bolts to get in it. He loves it and so do we!

1 comment:

Susan Needham said...

Many blessings to you on your new purchase. My parents had two oddseys. They loved them. Have fun!!