Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wonton Soup?


We had the most delicious soup the other night. Funny thing is it wasn't Wanton soup but rather Matzo Ball Soup! Chase took one taste of it and immediately thought it tasted like Chinese Wanton Soup; which was spot on. It tastes like a Jewish take on a Chinese/American favorite. It was so tasty!

I only decided to try and make matzo soup because I got the free matzo crackers they were offering around Easter at my local grocery store. I didn't want to waste them so I decided to go ahead and try something different. Turns out we love it! My only note is that if you try to make the recipe, halve it. We easily have enough for two meals and I only used half the crackers I had mixed up. Four matzo balls is very filling for an adult and a child will need even less. Enjoy!

No comments: