Monday, February 21, 2011

Brothers

Before we had Tanner, Chase told us that he wanted another sister so that he wouldn't have to share a room when the baby got older. We took it in stride and soon after Tanner's arrival Chase came to me and asked if we could move Tanner into his room soon. I had to break it to him that he'd be sharing with Alexa for a little while longer. :)

I love this picture of "my boys" (still weird to think that I have sons, plural). The feeling is mutual between them from what we've seen and I'm praying for a special bond between them as they grow...

Chase has taken it upon himself to make sure that Tanner gets read to. He recites the baby stories that he remembers as he pages through the baby books. It is so cute!

1 comment:

Jeff and Sylvia Case said...

Chase sounds like such a special little guy! Love it :)