Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Fun

     I know I've been absent lately and I assure you we are all well and doing fine. I've just needed to "unplug" for a while and enjoy my kids, the outdoors and spend more time with the Lord (more on that later!).

     I love watching him at play. I can see it in his eyes while he's jumping. The feeling of greatness. That he's jumping higher and better than anyone has ever jumped before.

      I can see those days in me as I look back at childhood photos. In a child's eyes, they are always the best and every possibility is theirs. I delight in it. I encourage it. I cheer him on.

     Childhood only happens once. I want to give each of my children the best memories possible, especially when it comes to the simple, everyday things where their imagination can take flight.

No comments: