Friday, January 31, 2014

Fun with Pinterest

I am loving Pinterest right now for the inspiration and ideas I can find for homeschool fun and creativity!
 
We just made this fun melted crayon art for Valentine's day. It was a little harder than I expected (and messier!) and I ended up finishing this as the kids headed out into the snow again. I enjoyed the time creating in peace just the same.

 
 This was another Pinterest art project that involves filling up balloons with food dye and water and setting them out in the cold until they freeze. Once frozen you cut off the balloon and place your frozen, colored balls wherever you want some fun color against winter's white.


My last recent find was this fun idea. I used construction paper to do this but would use card stock if I did it more often. Tape a piece of paper to the front of your camera lens with a heart (or whatever shape you want) cut out of it. Voila! You have a fun way to change up your pictures!




No comments: