Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Purplicious!

I know I am wayyy behind on posting. Life with three little kids is great, I just don't get to share it as often!

I have much to update but here's a quick peek at one little fun thing we did recently. Alexa is in love with the Pinkalicious books by Victoria Kann as well as obsessed with the color purple. The original Pinkalicious book is about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes, even after being told not to. She turns completely pink and must eat tons of icky green foods to become normal again. There is also a book titled Purplicious about the same girl. We combined the two and made purplicious cupcakes for Alexa. Purple cake, icing, sprinkles and M&M's. I didn't take an inside shot of the cake but they were very purple! Alexa loved them!

2 comments:

Susan Needham said...

well, I wrote a comment the other day, but I guess I didn't get it to stick. Just wanted to say that I can relate to "purplicious"!!!

Sarah said...

I often think of you Susan when she is really in a purple mood. There is almost always purple somewhere on her body, even if it's just her hair ties...:)