Friday, April 27, 2012

Picasa

 I'm going to give my favorite photo-editing software a shameless plug today! I was using Picasa 3.0 to edit my photos because the software is available to download for free. It's great for editing red-eye, cropping photos and adding limited special effects. Yesterday I got to download a new upgrade to the program. I was sooooo excited to find out that I can now add 60's effects (like above), Polaroid looks (like below)

and some great color editing options (like below). I have a PC (no Mac here!) and I don't have the time or money to buy expensive or very detailed photo editing software. Picasa has been awesome and yesterday they just gave me one more reason to keep using them! I am in love with editing my photos again! Sweet!

2 comments:

Keni said...

I am going to have to do that. I love picasa too.

Welcome back to blogging by the way. ;)

Sarah said...

We'll see how much I can keep up with it Keni! :)