Monday, November 9, 2009

Blessings

I wanted to write this post today because this picture shows two of my greatest blessings. We have bad days like Saturday (see previous post) but we have tons of really great days too. These two kids have taught me more about myself than anything/anyone else ever has. It has stretched me and matured me and humbled me. I thank God for them daily and today I am reminded to be ever more thankful as this sweet little boy fights for his life www.mycharmingkids.net.

I have followed this blog for quite some time but never posted hers to mine. My heart is so heavy for what she and her family are facing right now. This woman has blessed me with her honesty and humor about parenting. It's good to know I'm not alone with my struggles. I love her photos too.

And because her little Stellan is fighting for his life I cannot help but hurt with her, my sister in Christ, and pray for the whole family; and give thanks for what I have been blessed with.

No comments: