Saturday, January 17, 2009

Doin' Good

Just wanted to offer a quick update on how we're doing. I've fully recovered from my "c". My recovery was so smooth compared to last time and I've been up and raring to go. I do still have type 1 diabetes. It was not just gestational as was sort of hoped. My insulin needs are low but still there. I feel great otherwise and have been cleared by my ob.
Alexa just had her one month well-visit and is up to 8lbs 4oz and grew a 1/2" so she is progressing really well.
The rest of the family is doing great. We're getting ready to celebrate birthday #2 with Chase shortly. Can't wait! Chase is repeating everthing we say anymore. I called myself a "ding-dong" at the dinner table the other night and he blurted out right away "ding-bong!". Howard and I couldn't help it and just cracked up. It's so much fun with him around.
Thankfully, things are going well in our household right now. We're going to try and keep it that way!

No comments: