Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Things About You May Not Know


Okay, here's a little fun for today. A lot of this stuff has been circulating on Facebook so I'd thought it would be fun to share here. Howard and I made our own "25's" and took turns sharing them with each other. Some of the stuff was funny because we are so opposite and we kept thinking of things not on the list. Things we didn't know about each other which was fun. If you read our blog consider yourself "tagged" and leave your top 25 for us in the comments section. :-)
25 Things to Share (or if you're a wimp, 15 will do)
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
Sarah's top 25:
1. I love to read
2. I want to have one book I write get published someday
3. I would love to adopt a child
4. I want to train dogs for a living
5. I would love to rehabilitate abused/neglected horses
6. I love being outside
7. I'm very shy until I get to know you better
8. My kids and my husband are some of life's greatest gifts
9. I am licensed to drive a motorcycle
10. I don't like vegetables but I force myself to eat them anyway
11. If I could live anywhere in the world I would pick PA or the American West
12. I want to visit Australia and stay for a good long vacation so I can explore everything
13. I am terrified of the ocean, swimming pools work quite well for me!
14. I love baseball and feel at home everytime I walk into a stadium
15. I'm a tomboy
16. I enjoy paintball and love the adrenaline rush I get when we play
17. I am extremely competitive (ask Howard!)
18. I am an absolute neat freak
19. I'm not a morning person
20. I love puzzle games like Tetris, Diner Dash, etc where hand/eye coordination has to be quick
21. I love playing games in general and have the repertoire to prove it
22. I LOVE junk food but I'm not supposed to eat it anymore
23. When I was little I wished I was a boy
24. I love being a mom
25. Jesus is life!
Howard's Top 25:
1. I love my family (wife & kids)
2. I want to be my own boss (have enough rentals to support my family)
3. I love going fast and anything that does
4. I used to collect hats
5. I have an older sister
6. Math is my favorite subject
7. I would love to travel
8. I want to enter a poker tournament in my lifetime
9. I enjoy golfing
10. I have a habit of running numbers constantly
11. I wanted to go to college (never did)
12. I want to drive a Sprint Cup car
13. I want to own a home in Myrtle Beach
14. I don't like the cold
15. I have a habit of timing my ride to work (I break my times into quarters)
16. I have a very addictive personality
17. I like to bowl
18. I have a goal to make 45% a year in the stock market
19. I like movies (all kinds)
20. I like to try anything once
21. I would like to have a "game room" someday (old fashioned arcade games)
22. I think and feel old
23. I like playing darts
24. I love sleep
25. I dislike people telling me I have to do something their way

No comments: