Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby #2 Update

Got back from the doctors with more good news about baby #2. The baby is now in the 37th percentile as far as size which means we are still doing great with controlling my blood sugar, etc. They still think I will only have to deliver one week early which is normal for anyone with a scheduled C so that is even more great news. I find out for sure in the next week or so what my actual scheduled date will be.

I do have to start going twice a week, every week until I deliver, beginning with next week. They are going to run bio-physical profiles of the baby which is a fancy way of saying that they are going to be running tests to make sure the baby is not under any stress as a result of my diabetes. So, all things considered we are doing great!

I'm getting my stomach kicked in by one super wound up baby. If this one moves as much once it comes out as it does in my stomach, Chase is going to look like a turtle! :-)

1 comment:

~~life as I know it~~ said...

I had scheduled C's with both my pregnancies....and for each I delivered TWO days early! If I could of only predicted it!! Congrats on your new healthy soon to be baby :)