Friday, October 17, 2008

And the Word is "NO"

Not much going on with us this week. Howard and I are both fighting nasty sore throats so I/we haven't felt up to much of anything.

Chase has learned the meaning and pronunciation of "no" and so it is all we hear when we ask him any question. Right now it is still cute because he has such an adorable little voice. We'll see how long that lasts!

From watching the Phillies Chase also picked up how to spit! I couldn't figure out what he was doing one day and then when I realized he was trying to spit, Howard and I couldn't figure out where he would have learned it. While watching the Phils that night it finally hit me that he had been watching some of the games with us (we don't usually let him watch tv) and must have picked it up from the players. Greeeaattt!!! :-)

No comments: