Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas round here

With birthdays and moving going on we got a little bit of a late start to our holiday decorating this year!
 
My favorite thing about having a fireplace mantle is that I now have a safe place to display my creche that was passed down to my mom and now me from both of my great-aunts. Howard added some soft white lights and it looks beautiful.
 
The kids were given free rein to decorate the Christmas tree how they wanted. We have some pretty funny groupings of Christmas balls/ornaments/candy canes but it looks pretty nonetheless. Howard did his magic with the lights which pleases me now end. :) Doesn't everyone naturally have balloons around their tree? They are the leftovers from Alexa's birthday which I will post about soon.

 
My sweet hubby was working overtime this year to give me some Christmas lights outside. Lights are one of my favorite things about Christmas and I love coming home to this.
Merry Christmas!


No comments: