Thursday, July 29, 2010

Announcing...

     I know it probably seems like we've dropped off the map but I promise you we are still here. I haven't been blogging much lately because...we are expecting baby #3!!! I've been so impatient to tell everyone but we were waiting until we were pretty much through the first trimester. It's been a doozy this time so I haven't felt much like getting on the computer at all. Also the reason why the slacking off on the blog. I am (finally!) starting to feel more like myself and since week 12 is official tomorrow we wanted to let everyone in on our joyful secret! Due date is Feb. 11, 2011. We are so excited to meet this final "installment" to our family!

2 comments:

Keni said...

Yay we're so excited for another Hackelton Cousin!!!! wahoo!!

Susan Needham said...

What great news!! Blessings to all!!!