Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goings On


I just don't have the time to get on here like I would like right now! Here's the lastest from our house.

Alexa is now up on all fours. No sitting yet (she refuses) but she's trying to crawl so we're not concerned. She has her first tooth and just continues to charm us. ;)

This handsome boy is letting you know how old he is. It's so hard to believe he's 2 1/2 already! Just the other day at lunch he told me to talk to him. When I asked him what about he just repeated "talk to me!". So I had to come up with random subjects that I could ask him questions about. We are actually having conversations together which is surreal at times!
He is doling out the hugs and kisses quite a bit and we just continue to eat them up. He acts so grown up most of the time that I don't always remember he's only two. Then, he does something like hiding his #2 accident in the ac vent of his room and I remember...

No comments: