Monday, June 22, 2009

Potty Training 102?


The day after my last blog our little man pulled off his first #2 in the potty!!! I knew he had to go that day so I told him he could look at one of my Parents magazines while he was on the potty. I guess that and a promise of a piece of chocolate if he went were too much to resist!
He spent half an hour on his potty looking through the magazine (I could hear the pages turning). I kept checking him and when he finally called me he had done it! When we got out into the kitchen we did a happy dance together because we both were so excited! Since then, Chase only uses a diaper at bedtime (and usually wakes up dry) and has only had a problem with an accident once or twice at naptime. Totally understandable!!! We are so psyched for our little guy! (Not to mention how much money we now save on diapers! Yay!) The most amazing thing? Chase accomplished this in less than a weeks time! Can you tell that we're beaming?! We're so proud of him!

No comments: