Friday, March 27, 2009

We're still here

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still trying to keep up with our blog. We lost our computer to a nasty virus several weeks ago and have been trying to get everything back up and working on our new computer. I LOVE the new computer; it's just taking some time to get used to everything. Our old computer was a "dinosaur" so there is a learning curve with all that's changed. Our old monitor was about two feet deep, front to back, just to give you an idea of the age of it. I hated it and am so happy for a flat screen monitor and quiet tower. We can finally see the top of our desk! :-)
I'll be back to post new pictures and some updates as soon as possible. Taking care of two kids leaves a lot less "free" time! We'll be seeing you soon...

No comments: