Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're closing in...


We are officially scheduled for a c-section on Dec. 2 at 8:30am. I have been having lots of Braxton-Hicks contractions lately, some that are quite intense, so the date only holds if the baby doesn't decide to come early! At the last growth scan the baby was in the 50th percentile, meaning it is completely average size at this time. Thank you Lord!
In the meantime I am sharing some photos of my only surviving mum from last year. My parents gave me 5 plants last year and only one came back. It is huge and beautiful and full of "fall". Hope you all are enjoying this last gasp of fall weather. I can't get enough of the beauty outside right now...



1 comment:

~~life as I know it~~ said...

YEAH! New baby on its way (all my kids came before the scheduled dates...two days in fact, if I could of only predicted that!) Congrats again:) and the mum is beautiful!