Friday, September 12, 2008

A Few Cooking Ideas...

I get very bored with the same old, same old when it comes to cooking. I don't really enjoy cooking so I am always looking for new recipes and things to try. I checked out kraftfoods.com and found that if you sign up for their Food & Family magazine you get sent a full color magazine five times a year loaded with easy recipes, pictures, coupons and nutrition info. I LOVE this magazine! They suggest all Kraft products of course but I just make my own substitutions based on the veggies and cheeses, etc that we are eating at the time.

For baking my favorite website is verybestbaking.com. I have made so many recipes from them and I always get rave reviews. I just go on their website and drool a lot. :-)

Check out Food & Family and maybe you will be inspired to try something new too! If you do check it out and get their magazine let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

~~life as I know it~~ said...

I love Food & Family! I have been getting their mags for a few years now! Great tips and ideas especially since it gets boring with the same dinners over and over!